Bliss Mighty Biome Pre/Post Biotics + Barrier Aid™ Moisturizer
- Innovative formula delivers superior, long-lasting moisture
- Prebiotic Beta Glucan & Postbiotic Lactococcus Ferment Lysate support a healthy microbiome
- ➔ BETA CAROTENE: helps protect from free radicals
- ➔ CERAMIDE NP: helps strengthen skin’s barrier
- ➔ Infinitely recyclable aluminum jar
- ➔ FSC-certified board carton made in a carbon neutral facility in the US
Skin Type(s): All skin types
Scent: Fragrance Free
- BARRIER AID™ Complex: Rich in antioxidants, it is known to help smooth, brighten and protect from free radicals while calming skin.
- ➔Beta Carotene: An antioxidant found in fruits and vegetables that helps combat environmental stressors that may damage skin’s barrier.
- ➔Ceramide NP: Found in skin’s outer layers, it promotes a healthy skin barrier to help improve resilience and prevent water loss.
- ➔Squalane: A plant sugar-derived moisturizer that balances skin by improving water reserves and limiting moisture loss.
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Propanediol, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Magnesium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Ceramide NP, Beta-Carotene, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zinc PCA, Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients