SALICYLIC ACID CLEANSER
BREAKOUTS REDUCING CLEANSER
This non-drying, lightly foaming cleanser removes makeup and dirt, while helping to reduce blackheads and breakouts.
As well as effectively cleansing the skin, this 2% Salicylic Acid cleanser has an added zinc compound. Together they help with oil-control, reducing blackheads and breakouts and promoting a more even looking complexion.
- 2% salicylic acid helps to unclog pores and gently exfoliate
- Zinc compound helps reduce excess oil
- 0.5% allantoin helps soothe irritation
For more information on this product see askINKEY below
Charlotte's 60 day Salicylic Acid Cleanser journey
Salicylic Acid cleanser can be used in the AM and PM. Gently massage a small amount onto dampened face and neck for at least 60 seconds. Rinse thoroughly with water and follow with the rest of your skincare recipe.
How much should I apply?
Massage the size of a raspberry to the face
How to use the product
IS THERE A RIGHT WAY TO CLEANS
Follow INKEY’S 3 tips for a perfect cleanse:
1. TEXTURE - Oily skin types may be better suited to lighter more gel-based cleansers E.G. SALICYLIC ACID CLEANSER and dryer skin to richer, more balm or cream-based cleansers E.G. OAT CLEANSING BALM
2. TEMPERATURE - Not too hot! Cleansing with hot water can strip skin of its natural oils. Try to avoid cleansing in the shower or bath and stick to lukewarm temperatures.
3. FREQUENCY - Twice a day is just right. Using AM and PM removes make-up and dirt we gather throughout the day and night. Try not to over cleanse.
LOOKING FOR A BOOST OF HYDRATION?
Salicylic Acid Cleanser + Hyalyronic Acid
LOOKING TO IMPROVE SKIN TEXTURE?
Salicylic Acid Cleanser + Glycolic Acid Toner
LOOKING FOR CLEARER SKIN?
Salicylic Acid Cleanser + Beta Hydroxy Acid
WHAT IS THE PH LEVEL OF THIS PRODUCT?
PH LEVEL: 4.5-5.0
IS THIS PRODUCT VEGAN?
This product contains no animal derivatives, however we are not yet vegan certifie
We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using. Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse well immediately with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Salicylic Acid, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Betaine, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coconut Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate.
HOW TO LAYER
HOW TO LAYERWatch our quick video on how to layer products for the best results
TARGET YOUR CONCERNS, FIND YOUR INGREDIENTS, PLAY WITH THE PRODUCTS.
Whether you are confused or curious about skincare, would like to know what ingredients to use for your concerns or how you can layer different products; it only takes 5 simple steps with a playground of knowledge to create a skincare recipe for YOUR skin.